Men’s Conference “Man Enough to Follow” - 8th. September St. John’s, Lower Weston.
This is the 3rd of these men’s conferences organized by men at St John’s & Emmanuel churches. It includes worship, prayer and inspired teaching. More information on the 3 visiting speakers, the programme for the day etc will be available during August.
The organizers say, ‘We started the gatherings because as a small group of men we felt God was encouraging us to reach out to other men in as open and supportive a way as possible, hence the event is entirely free (including refreshments and a hot lunch); we believe that the previous meetings have achieved this and still feel that God is in this venture.
Comments concerning previous events include-
- “With God’s help encourage more men to come”
- “This year was better than last – next year’s will be better still”
- “Excellent; Inspiring, Loved it!”
- “It offered me a chance to become a better Christian”
- “A chance to know more of my Lord and Saviour”